The Agricultural Engineering Alumni Association (AEAA) was formed in the year 2016 with the following founding members
AEAA - YEAR 2016
Er K.Gnanamurugan President of AEAA. He is a Assistant Executive Engineer, Agricultural Engineering Department, Tamil Nadu Government (AED), Coimbatore at that time. Er G.Nagarajan, General Secretary, is a Admin Manager in Hunter Douglas, Chennai, Dr R Viswanathan, Treasurer, Professor in Agricultural College and Research Institute, Trichy. And a host of enthusiastic core / organising team members.
These are the first patrons of the Alumni Association. They were primarily instrumental in the formation of the AEAA. We are the Alumni Association of Agricultural Engineering from Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU). We provide a common platform for the alumni of the institute to reach out to other alumni across various years, batches, branches, and interests.
The AEA Association and Alumni Affairs
The AEAA is for the Agricultural Engineering Colleges from TNAU that focuses on building a vibrant ecosystem of key stakeholders (industries, individuals and alumni) who seek to support the Institute's mission. The AEAA focuses on developing industry-Institute partnerships as well as alumni and philanthropist-funded programmes. In addition, the AEAA will work with TNAU's other Alumni Associations to support various alumni-related activities and alumni engagement programmes.
Member Responsibilities & Benefits
- Work towards ensuring that 100% of TNAU, Agricultural Engineering Alumni become members of the Association.
- Enlist their support for addressing the requirements of TNAU-Agricultural Engineering Alumni members for mutual cooperation. This can be done by submitting their brief profile indicating areas of expertise, and how they would like to engage with AEAA.
- Apart from routine benefits such as access to AEAA member, invitations for various network activities of the Association you can be part of several new initiatives AEAA is taking to make a definitive impact on the society near and far.
- Meet with your friends from your class and otherwise and get access to their networks that may be useful for your business or professional career.
- Receive regular updates through the Newsletters brought out by AEAA.
CALL FOR MEMBERSHIP
AEAA has grown rapidly in the past few months to its present status with the active help, co-operation and engagement of its distinguished alumni.
A big thanks to all of you for making this possible.
Today, we have a Registered Membership of around 100 plus out of a possible 2,000 plus pass-outs. We require to create a "Master Alumni Database" of all the students graduated over the last 40 years. The AEAA is actively pursuing a massive membership drive to achieve 1000 plus strength.
We firmly believe that it is a win-win situation once you decide to contribute and engage with alumni affairs.
The basic issue is that we are missing out on the contact details of a large number of alumni who are unable to register for Yearly or Life Membership due to this disconnect.
The advantages of having all alumni enrolled are numerous, particularly, in matters relating to :
- Student-centric affairs viz., Placement, Internship, Mentorship, Entrepreneurship, Industry related projects, Admission to R&D Organisations and Universities etc.
- Identification of Experts, Top-notch Professionals, Top-MNCs, Industries and R&D related Industries.
You all will be of immense help and value when we engage and interact on a continuous basis. It is in this context, that the AEAA Committee strongly feels to connect to all of you. We shall be grateful if you could help :
- By enrolling as AEAlumni Association Members
- By providing contact details viz., Mail ID, Address, Telephone Number, Location and Membership Status of your Batchmates from your batch and persuading them also to become alumni members on our behalf.
Our strength and activities centre around interaction amongst - Student, Alumni, Departments - Interface. We shall then connect all stake holders and act as facilitators.
So Friends, can we appeal to you to :
- Become registered AEAlumni Association Members
- Share with us contact details of your Batchmates
- Tell us how you would like to participate in Alumni Activities
We request your help to serve you better.
Click here for membership details.
We eagerly look forward to your kind action.
Agricultural Engineering Alumni Association